- buy from $9.99
- rent from $1.99
Pleasant, emotional, fable-like family drama.
what parents need to know
what families can talk about
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 27see all August Rush reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Rotten: While many films require a suspension of disbelief, August Rush asks viewers to terminate their disbelief without severance and have security escort it from the building.
- Alonso Duralde, MSNBC, Thursday, June 24, 2010
Fresh: The goal is to drive mothers everywhere insane with the urge to rescue him and brush his hair (or the other way around), and in my case it worked.
- Amy Biancolli, Houston Chronicle, Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Rotten: A music box trying to pass itself off as an orchestra.
- Amy Nicholson, Boxoffice Magazine, Thursday, June 24, 2010
August Rush does have many flaws, just like about ever movie... however I can't find myself disliking this movie one bit, because of how heartwarming it is!
- fb733768972, Monday, January 11, 2010
Just a feel good movie all over, not for everyone. I thought it was magical and beautiful.
- purplemegan, Monday, February 22, 2010