- buy from $9.99
- rent from $3.99
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 20see all Cloverfield reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Fresh: An efficiently gripping sci-fi/horror romp.
- Amy Biancolli, Houston Chronicle, Friday, January 18, 2008
Rotten: Under the modern flummery, behind the faux amateurism and the handheld shudder, Cloverfield is a vastly old-fashioned piece of work, creaking with hilarious contrivance.
- Anthony Lane, New Yorker, Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Fresh: A remarkably economical, street-level view of widespread panic caused by an abomination that gets, and ultimately needs, no explanation.
- Chris Vognar, Dallas Morning News, Friday, January 18, 2008
A unique look at the monster movie genre. Many will not like the film approach but i enjoyed it.
- jmanard52, Friday, June 6, 2008
Extremely annoying characters.. I couldnt sit through the whole movie at all. I just wanted the whole group to get eaten or just drop dead! X_X!
- Gx7, Sunday, September 19, 2010