- buy from $3.99
- rent from $2.99
special offer$9.99 & Under Dramas
A hip-shaking guilty pleasure.
what parents need to know
what families can talk about
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 17see all Dirty Dancing reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Fresh: The film's easy charm, infectious soundtrack and tidy choreography should still win over new fans as well as old.
- Anna Smith, Time Out, Thursday, January 26, 2006
Fresh: Endlessly quotable, strangely fascinating and immensely charming.
- Caroline Westbrook, Empire Magazine, Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Fresh: This is a shapely film, considered and concise. And if its rhetorical slickness eventually covers up its emotional core, that slickness has a pleasure of its own.
- Dave Kehr, Chicago Tribune, Monday, March 25, 2013
I can't believe it took me twenty years or so to see this gem. It's just such a nicely-packaged little story. It doesn't try to be anything other than a sweet bildungsroman that tackles class issues while treating the audience to beautifully choreographed dance routines.
- aliceinpunderland, Thursday, September 13, 2012
It has been so long since I have seen this movie, but what I remember smells ok.
- Camus123, Wednesday, July 18, 2007