I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
- buy from $8.99
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 7see all I Still Know What You Did Last Summer reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Rotten: As mindlessly engaging as its predecessor...
- David Nusair, Reel Film Reviews, Thursday, June 24, 2010
Rotten: Like a rotten vaudeville act, this one deserves the hook.
- James Plath, DVDTown.com, Thursday, June 24, 2010
Rotten: Merely a fairly silly and ultra-gory schlocker/shocker.
- Kevin Thomas, Los Angeles Times, Wednesday, February 14, 2001
A more appropriate title would be Who Cares What You Did Last Summer.
- roygutteridge, Monday, August 10, 2009
The sequel with the worst title ever is predictable and corny, but at the same time easy watching good fun.
- 76Majikat, Thursday, January 15, 2009