I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
- buy from $8.99
We know what sequel shouldn't have been made.
what parents need to know
what families can talk about
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 18see all I Still Know What You Did Last Summer reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Rotten: When Bad Things Happen to Stupid People might have been a better title.
- Bob Graham, San Francisco Chronicle, Tuesday, June 18, 2002
Rotten: As mindlessly engaging as its predecessor...
- David Nusair, Reel Film Reviews, Thursday, June 24, 2010
Rotten: A box office-driven sequel that re-hashes the already-tired approach and storyline of its predecessor.
- James Berardinelli, ReelViews, Saturday, January 1, 2000
A more appropriate title would be Who Cares What You Did Last Summer.
- roygutteridge, Monday, August 10, 2009
The sequel with the worst title ever is predictable and corny, but at the same time easy watching good fun.
- 76Majikat, Thursday, January 15, 2009