It Could Happen to You
- buy from $8.99
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 5see all It Could Happen to You reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Fresh: ...generally comes off as an absolutely charming romantic comedy that benefits substantially from the unequivocal chemistry between its stars.
- David Nusair, Reel Film Reviews, Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Rotten: Though set at present, this schmaltzy romantic comedy might as well have been set in the 1950s or even 1930s, because at heart it's a Capra comedy of the Depression, celebrating the decency of the "little people," but in a phony, contrived way.
- Emanuel Levy, EmanuelLevy.Com, Thursday, June 24, 2010
Fresh: Best romance ever. Real, genuine characters with real, developed relationships. Not insulting, not cutesy, just wonderful.
- Fred Topel, About.com, Thursday, June 24, 2010
So sweet. I really liked Fonda in her character here...
- dreamfaeries, Monday, July 12, 2010
A sweet film but, my God, anything over five minutes of Rosie Perez screen time is pushing it!
- SirPant, Wednesday, September 23, 2009