- buy from $9.99
- rent from $1.99
Thought-provoking. Too intense for young teens.
what parents need to know
what families can talk about
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 24see all John Q reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Rotten: A sappy, melodramatic Denzel Washington vehicle that ensnares you in the standard hostage-movie scenario and doesn't let go until the director runs the whole playbook.
- Bill Muller, Arizona Republic, Monday, March 4, 2002
Fresh: One can excuse the movie's missteps and melodramatic moments in the greater interest of the strong statement it makes about our health care system.
- Claudia Puig, USA Today, Friday, February 15, 2002
Rotten: Represents a creative dead end for the organ-transplant movie.
- Ed Park, Village Voice, Tuesday, February 19, 2002
Will you do anything, I mean really anything to help your children?
- aliyanto, Tuesday, April 3, 2007
A simple idea but very well done, if you like this you should love the Negotiator!
- Deano78, Friday, June 8, 2007