- buy from $9.99
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 23see all Nobody's Fool reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Fresh: The principal pleasure of this film directed by Robert Benton is that its characters are carefully drawn and developed rather than applied like so many decals on a two- dimensional wintry landscape.
- Carrie Rickey, Philadelphia Inquirer, Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Fresh: It says everything about Mr. Newman's performance, the single best of this year and among the finest he has ever given, that you never stop to wonder how a guy as good-looking as Paul Newman ended up this way.
- Caryn James, New York Times, Tuesday, May 20, 2003
Fresh: So eloquently straightforward, it practically sings to the soul.
- Desson Thomson, Washington Post, Saturday, January 1, 2000
Damn Im impressed.This movie was REALLY Good!!! Paul Newman was great
- dukeakasmudge, Thursday, October 29, 2009
PAUL NEWMAN!!! HE'S SO WONDERFUL!!! BUT NOW HE'S DEAD!!! :````( Okay, enough of that. Wonderfully lived-in movie. I'm okay with this optimistic, uplifting tale because everyone's love of each other is tempered by bitter hatred.
- aliceinpunderland, Sunday, April 5, 2009