- buy from $9.95
- rent from $3.99
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 6see all Red Obsession reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Fresh: a] probing, fascinating documentary
- Jordan Hoffman, New York Daily News, Friday, September 6, 2013
Rotten: The reliance on talking-head testimonials leaves a weak aftertaste.
- Keith Uhlich, Time Out New York, Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Fresh: "Red Obsession" gains interest as it delineates how the production and sale of first-growth Bordeaux has become the biggest of businesses and how the Chinese may or may not fit into the picture.
- Kenneth Turan, Los Angeles Times, Thursday, September 12, 2013
I haven't had this must fun learning from a documentary in quite a while, and this feature-length film was a pleasant surprise. 75 minutes of learning about french winemaking, geography, globalization, and the volatility of supply and demand.
- catlyst, Monday, August 26, 2013
An enlightening documentary that can be really absorbing, showing us the art involved in winemaking and how wine has been turning into an economic investment due to its always increasing demand - especially from China - leading to an unprecedented impact on the market.
- blacksheepboy, Monday, December 16, 2013