Seven Days in May
- buy from $7.99
- rent from $1.99
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 8see all Seven Days in May reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Fresh: As dismal as is the complication that they and this picture present, the acknowledgment of its possibility and the discovery of how it might be resolved, with wisdom and fundamental courage, make this a brave and forceful film.
- Bosley Crowther, New York Times, Monday, May 9, 2005
Fresh: John Frankenheimer directed, too much in love with technique, though he ably taps the neuroticism of Burt Lancaster, Kirk Douglas, and Fredric March.
- Dave Kehr, Chicago Reader, Monday, August 13, 2007
Fresh: Gripping political thriller.
- Dennis Schwartz, Ozus' World Movie Reviews, Thursday, June 24, 2010
Kirk Douglas does a terrific job in his one cinematic chance to have a larger role than Lancaster. No 2nd act.
- jscottcorley, Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Another political thriller from Frankenheimer. 7 Days is every bit as good and thrilling as the Manchurian Candidate.
- mpghoul1973, Tuesday, February 19, 2008