- buy from $15.95
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 13see all The Canyon reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Rotten: Another one for the bad-stuff-happens-to-stupid-people file, The Canyon might at least offer the satisfaction of a few squirmy thrills, if it weren't so insistent on treating its central couple's plight as the stuff of high tragedy.
- Andrew Schenker, L.A. Weekly, Thursday, October 22, 2009
Fresh: A taut, unpredictable and intense thriller. You'll never look at the Grand Canyon the same way again.
- Avi Offer, NYC Movie Guru, Thursday, June 24, 2010
Rotten: The Canyon is undermined by the expectation of a big payoff that never comes.
- Cary Darling, Dallas Morning News, Friday, October 30, 2009
Very suspenseful and believably told. The lead actors do a fine job. Realistic, good cinematography. It remained interested from start to finish,
- jam233, Monday, February 8, 2010
Sarah Versus Wolves!! This is Open Water. Just replace the Ocean with the Grand Canyon, and Sharks with Wolves. The movie itself is mostly blah. Yvonne Strahovski, on the other hand, doesn't have a blah bone in her body. Other than mine.. zing! God damn, that chick is hot.
- QuimLiquor, Friday, November 27, 2009