- buy from $9.99
- rent from $2.99
Boarding school antics and the power of music.
what parents need to know
what families can talk about
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 21see all The Chorus reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Fresh: The Chorus resonates through the brie.
- Christopher Smith, Bangor Daily News (Maine), Thursday, June 24, 2010
Fresh: Sure Chorus may be sentimental cheese, but it comes directly from the heart.
- Desson Thomson, Washington Post, Thursday, January 27, 2005
Fresh: So infused with nostalgia, optimism and authenticity, it will prove irresistible to the older art-house demographic.
- Doris Toumarkine, Film Journal International, Thursday, June 24, 2010
Beautiful movie! Sweet. Heart warming. Charming. The actual chorus of young children they used for this movie sang like angels. This little film gives me hope that if children are engaged in the arts in some form, it becomes possible for them to overcome, or at least survive, the damage of earlier years of neglect.
- itsjustme2004, Saturday, December 10, 2011
The Chorus is a charming story of hope infused with so much optimism and nostalgia. Genuine, heartwarming, and greatly inspiring. A humble, beautiful ballad to celebrate innocence and beauty. A joyful watch. Resonating.
- fb1216165431, Saturday, September 10, 2011