The Haunted Mansion
- rent from $2.99
Go on the Disney ride instead. It's over sooner.
what parents need to know
what families can talk about
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 26see all The Haunted Mansion reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Fresh: It's perfectly palatable family fare for a long weekend when it's hard to find movies at the neighborhood 'plex that will please everyone.
- Ann Hornaday, Washington Post, Wednesday, November 26, 2003
Rotten: More Disneyland ride than movie, short on plot and long on dazzling visuals for the kiddies.
- Bill Muller, Arizona Republic, Friday, November 28, 2003
Rotten: Rob Minkoff has directed a movie that's nearly laughless and nowhere near as frightening as what's happened to Eddie Murphy's career.
- Brian Parks, Village Voice, Tuesday, December 2, 2003
Only one long commercial for the Disney amusement park attraction, with Murphy in the onerous stereotype of scared jiggaboo pitchman. Stamp does his best to raise the material past the bar but to no avail. A pox on Unca Walt.
- ApeneckFletcher, Friday, August 19, 2011
I enjoy it once and a while, but it was just never really my thing.
- DreamExtractor, Thursday, August 18, 2011