The Love Guru
- buy from $9.99
- rent from $3.99
Naughty Mike Myers comedy has little to love.
what parents need to know
what families can talk about
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 27see all The Love Guru reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Rotten: This is dangerous advice for a writer to give (talk about glass houses), but Mike Myers needs an editor. He needs someone with a fat red pen to scratch out a few of his worst bad habits.
- Amy Biancolli, Houston Chronicle, Friday, June 20, 2008
Rotten: Pitka's character seems overly based on what's convenient for a given scene.
- Brent Simon, Screen International, Thursday, June 24, 2010
Rotten: The endless winks at the camera look more desperate, the jokes at Troyer's expense seem more tasteless.
- Christopher Orr, The New Republic, Friday, June 20, 2008
Not that funny and/or exciting. Although Justin Timberlake was brilliant and I would probably watch more of him doing that character.
- dreamfaeries, Thursday, September 23, 2010
As stupid as stupid goes, a few nuggets here and there, ok-ish.
- Gx7, Sunday, September 19, 2010