Without A Paddle
- buy from $9.99
- rent from $3.99
Even a paddle can't keep this movie from sinking.
what parents need to know
what families can talk about
Tomatometer®reviews counted: 28see all Without A Paddle reviews
Top Critic Reviews
Fresh: A successfully infantile new spin on Deliverance.
- Amy Biancolli, Houston Chronicle, Friday, August 20, 2004
Rotten: The first half of the film is enjoyable but hit and miss. After that, it's just miss.
- Carla Meyer, San Francisco Chronicle, Friday, August 20, 2004
Rotten: Think Road Trip meets City Slickers. Then dial the humor down a few notches, and you're left Without a Paddle.
- Claudia Puig, USA Today, Friday, August 20, 2004
A watchable comedy, perhaps one that the children will like more than adults, although a little adult humour in it too. An adventure for three united friends with disastrous consequences. Watchable if you catch it on tv, but no need to rent or buy.
- 76Majikat, Wednesday, January 20, 2010
How this movie didnt go straight to DVD Ill never know
- dukeakasmudge, Friday, October 23, 2009